What is the secret to youthful skin? Ask any skin expert and chances are they’re answer would be retinol.
So, what is retinol?
The reason so many experts swear by it is because it is a proven powerhouse when it comes to increasing cell renewal and boosting collagen production.
Dermaceutic Activ Retinol Serum recommends to treat loss of skin tone, wrinkles, fine lines and dull complexion. Retinol supports the natural cell regeneration process and reduces the appearance of signs of skin aging. A unique combination of high performance actives including skin restoring ceramides and cholesterol, hydrating actives - Panthenol and Allantoin, and energizers containing essential minerals. The skin appears smoother, more radiant and younger-looking.
Activ Retinol 0.5
0.5% Retinol Complex
- Repairs and protects damaged and dry skin. Stimulates the renewal of skin cells (basal layer) and regulates the migration and transformation of keratinocytes.
Hydrating agent which helps skin to retain moisture and reinforces the epidermal barrier.
Vitamins C & E
With renowned antioxidant properties, this combination of vitamins combats the signs of photoaging and limits their appearance.
Allantoin and Panthenol
Hydrating and nourishing actives which reinforce the skin barrier and intensely hydrate skin.
1. Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
2. Firms and thickens skin
3. Improves collagen production and prevents collagen breakdowns
4. Fades dark spots and brightens complexion
5. Shrinks pores size
6. Treats acnes
Instructions for use:
Apply to the face and neck in the evening before your Dermaceutic moisturizer cream.
Skin care tips:
- Do not use this product together with exfoliating night creams such as TurnOver.
- Always pairs with high moisturizing moisturizer both day and night.
40% decrease in crow’s feet volume
33% decrease in wrinkle depth
38% increase in skin hydration
Results after 28 days
Skin has less visible fine lines and wrinkles, is more supple and hydrated, and has a more even complexion
All shipping will be dispatched within 3 days.
Backorder items usually take approximately 2-3 weeks.